As an Account Manager at Ohi, you will lead all post-sale interactions with Ohi’s e-commerce customers, taking them through onboarding, handling ongoing communication, and producing monthly reports to highlight their successes with Ohi. You will be part of a team that prioritizes hard work, collaboration, accountability and having fun. You will be part of a company that is democratizing same-day delivery for all e-commerce companies, providing consumers with a faster, better and more sustainable shopping experience.
- Develop and own a painless, efficient onboarding process.
- Own all post-sale touchpoints, fielding customer service requests, coordinating with Ops to deal with failed deliveries
- Be data-driven, using customer data to provide monthly reporting to our brands on performance and how they can improve
- Upsell our brands, to launch in new cities, expand their product ranges and implement new features
- Conduct regular check-ins with our brands to understand how the product is working for them
- In addition to these responsibilities, as an early-stage startup, you will also be able to contribute to multiple other areas of the business, whether it be customer pricing, sales plans or product development.
- 3+ years in a customer service role in an established startup
- A great communicator and team player, able to succinctly express ideas to the wider team and brands, being the face of Ohi to our brands
- Demonstrated excellence in past roles, consistently going above and beyond expectations
- Be comfortable analyzing data, using Excel & Powerpoint to create monthly reports
- You are excited by the prospect of being in a rapidly growing organization and have the ability to adapt to its changing needs
Ohi is building the “Amazon Prime Now” experience for e-commerce brands, providing Amazon levels of speed and data intelligence to every other company. Our platform helps e-commerce companies position inventory into micro-warehouses within cities, and provides the technology to enable fulfillment from these spaces – replacing the existing 3PL network with one capable of doing one-day and same-day delivery at a low cost. We are located in NYC in Grand Central Tech.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.